Hebei Dunqiang Hardware Mesh Co Ltd
Temporary Fence Panel , Crowd Control Barrier, Vineyard Metal Post
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Crowd Control Barrier||Panel Size:||2.1 X 1.1m,2.5x1.1m Etc|
|Spacing:||60mm, 100mm,190mm & 200mm Etc||Frame Pipe:||20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm Etc|
|Infill Picket:||14mm, 16mm, 20mm & 25mm||Feet Type:||Bridge Base,"U" Base,Flat Base|
|Color:||Sliver, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
metal crowd barriers,
crowd control panels
1.0x2.0m Different Color Portable Barricades I Crowd Control Barrier I Traffic Barrier
Crowd control barrier, also called Construction barrier. The surface treatment is coated by electric galvanization + polyester powder or hot dipped galvanization. The major features of crowd control barriers are easy installation and mobility. You can see the barrier everywhere in construction site, temporary protection, major sports events or activities, temporary isolation, quarantine station in the airport, large playgrounds etc. Galvanized stainless steel construction barricades used crowd control barriers
The specification of metal safety crowd control barrier
|Materail||Carbon steel pipes Q235|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized after welding or powder coating|
1. Panels sizes: 1.1m high, 2.1m wide
2. Frame pipes: 20mm,25mm(popular), 32mm, 40mm, 42mm, 48mmO.D
3. Infill pipes: 14mm, 16mm, 20mm(popular), 25mmO.D
4. Thickness of pipe: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
5. Spacing: 60mm, 100mm, 190mm(popular), 200mm
6. With flat metal feet(600*60*6mm)
1. Fully hot-dipped galvanized after welded, zinc coating is more than 70 microns.
2. More weather resistant and durable, and it can last more than 10 years.
3. The barrier are light and easy to handle, while being strong and robust at the same time.
4. The feet are removable which makes transportation and storage much easier and more
Application of Crowd Control Barriers
1. They are frequently visible at sporting events, parades, political rallies, demonstrations, and outdoor festivals.
2. Event organizers, venue managers, and security personnel use barricades as part of their crowd management planning.
3. They are also used by riot police to control large gatherings.
Contact Person: xu