Hebei Dunqiang Hardware Mesh Co Ltd
Temporary Fence Panel , Crowd Control Barrier, Vineyard Metal Post
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Crowd Control Barrier||Panel Size:||2.1 X 1.1m,2.5x1.1m Etc|
|Spacing:||60mm, 100mm,190mm & 200mm Etc||Frame Pipe:||20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm Etc|
|Infill Picket:||14mm, 16mm, 20mm & 25mm||Feet Type:||Bridge Base,"U" Base,Flat Base|
|Color:||Sliver, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
Portable Barricades I Metal Crowd Control Barrier I Security Traffic Barrier
Crowd control barrier made by bended pipe with a elegant appearance with sturdy and removable features compare with traditional fence it united the panel and post install process more faster the feet of crowd control barrier can be customized difference shape such as steel feet, triangle shape, bended ones and so on. According to Customers requirements and feet can be design welded permanent and removable types.also referred to as crowd control barricades, with some versionscalled a french barrier or bike rack in the USA), are commonly used at many public events. security for special events, parades, festivals, concerts and sporting events.
The specification of metal safety crowd control barrier
|Materail||Carbon steel pipes Q235|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized after welding or powder coating|
1. Panels sizes: 1.1m high, 2.1m wide
2. Frame pipes: 20mm,25mm(popular), 32mm, 40mm, 42mm, 48mmO.D
3. Infill pipes: 14mm, 16mm, 20mm(popular), 25mmO.D
4. Thickness of pipe: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
5. Spacing: 60mm, 100mm, 190mm(popular), 200mm
6. With flat metal feet(600*60*6mm)
1. Fully hot-dipped galvanized after welded, zinc coating is more than 70 microns.
2. More weather resistant and durable, and it can last more than 10 years.
3. The barrier are light and easy to handle, while being strong and robust at the same time.
4. The feet are removable which makes transportation and storage much easier and more
Application of Crowd Control Barriers
1. They are frequently visible at sporting events, parades, political rallies, demonstrations, and outdoor festivals.
2. Event organizers, venue managers, and security personnel use barricades as part of their crowd management planning.
3. They are also used by riot police to control large gatherings.
Contact Person: Elfie Xu